Thursday 28 August 2014

Week 6.3 Example of a report back from a writer in 2013, Sue Holmes, the librarian at Grantleigh Schools


This is a photo of the lovely Sue Holmes, who is the librarian at Grantleigh Schools.  Sue said when she started the course “I am hoping to learn new skills and am looking forward to doing something creative that I can share with the students."
Later on she wrote, “I really enjoyed writing the story. I think I told you I wrote 2 then not liking them I started a third with help from my family.  I have't been able to illustrate the last story as I could find what I wanted online and don't have time to finish illustrating it myself before the time is up - so I went back to my first story and spent some time adding and revising it. It is not a really a story - more like a poem, but I hope it can still be used. I illustrated it with photos - mostly my own but I did use some others with a creative commons licence. Thank you for the opportunity!”


image


Sue submitted the most beautiful story entitled ‘On Safari’ in which she added mainly her own photos of wild animals. Do take a look at it here: http://www.youblisher.com/p/723470-On-Safari/

image


Thank you Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment