Monday 18 August 2014

Week 4.7 Webinar recording and downloadable presentation

webinar recording2

The webinar summary
Meeting Name: Presenting and illustrating your story
Summary: In this webinar we will look at editing the story you have written, and find ways of adding it to a presentation application that the African Storybook project team can use. We'll also look at different ways of illustrating a story.
Presenters: Fiona Beal
Date: Thursday 14th August at 3:15pm
Start Time: 3:15 PM – 3:45 PM
Time zone: GMT+2 (Pretoria)
Duration: 30 minutes


Webinar recording ‘Presenting and illustrating your stories’

The recordings can be found here:
http://meet78641452.adobeconnect.com/p2hqbdpd0w7/

Presentations for the webinar

Here is the downloadable presentation for ‘Presenting and illustrating your story

                      

1 comment:

  1. Hello Fiona

    Long time! I've got a level 2 story on ppt. Morris Mouse Goes to School. I'm in Beatrix Potter mode. I'd like to try illustrating it myself. The painting a picture video looks helpful. But I think I'm missing a trick. What size drawing/paintings do I use so I can easily photograph them and upload?

    Also, how do I get them onto the template. I've just joined the web-site and trying to understand from there too.

    Annette

    ReplyDelete