Saturday 9 August 2014

Week 3.6 Webinar recordings and downloadable presentations

webinar recording2
We had afew hiccups at the webinar this week, but I hope that you will be able to hear everything that was said. 
The webinar summary
Date: Thursday 7th August
Meeting Name: It's time to write our stories
Summary: In this webinar Fiona looks at the task of writing a story for the African Storybook Project. We will look at the different parts of story writing such as audience finding inspiration, getting started, story structures, elements of a story, rubric for the African Storybook story contributions, and more. Lorato tells us about the expectations of the African Storybook team.
Start Time: 3:15 PM – 3:30 PM
Duration: 30 minutes


Webinar recording ‘It's time to start our stories' 
The recordings are in two parts
Fiona: 'It's time to write our stories' 
http://meet78641452.adobeconnect.com/p22hl9yz8m0/ 
Lorato 'African Storybook Project': 
http://meet78641452.adobeconnect.com/p3wf4hwn0o6/

Presentations for the webinar
1) Fiona’s presentationIt's time to write our stories



2) Lorato’s presentation ‘Beginning Readers and Project Levelling Guidelines’



You can download these presentations by clicking on the word Save on the presentation  when you are taken to the original link in SlideShare. 

3 comments:

  1. Pls my tabloid is not cvonnected adobe how do I present my stories to u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fallen behind with the course already! I have only just finished watching last week's webinar. Thank you for the information on finding inspiration for the story! I finally have a plan for one. Can't wait to start on it properly. :)

    I loved the story about giving the learners' stories to an underprivileged school. That is just wonderful!:) Hopefully I can implement something similar with the students I work with.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness we can come and watch these later on. My term was so crazy that I got totally left behind. I had my story running around in my head but now I've got it down and I've been taking some great photos to match.

    ReplyDelete